Shipping & Returns
- Deliveries of NSA goods will be through a selected third party delivery agency/courier (the Deliverer). The Purchaser will be responsible for providing the correct delivery address information, at the time of purchase, including postcode and a contact telephone number for the person/people/organisation receiving the Goods (the Recipient) which NSA or the Deliverer may use in the event of any unavoidable difficulty or delay in making a delivery of the Goods to the Recipient. Regrettably, NSA cannot accept any responsibility for late or non-delivery in the event that the address and telephone details for the Recipient provided by the Purchaser are incorrect or incomplete.
- Where the Deliverer is unable to find a person to accept a delivery of the Goods, a contact card will be left asking the Recipient arrange to contact the Deliverer to agree an alternative time or alternative location for delivery, or for pick-up of the Goods from the Deliverer's own depot, according to the policy of the Deliverer. In the event that a Recipient fails to make such contact in good time, the Goods will be returned to NSA after a fixed period has elapsed; in the event that arrangements are made subsequently for a re-delivery of the said Goods, to either of the original or an alternative delivery address, the Purchaser agrees that s/he may be charged at the cost to NSA of any such additional delivery, and also, where appropriate, for the replacement of any of the Goods which may have perished or otherwise reached their manufacturer's 'best before' date because of the delay.
- Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered successfully when the Deliverer obtains confirmation of the receipt of such goods from a person at the stated delivery address, which includes Goods delivered to reception, general enquiries or such like facilities at large commercial premises, hospitals, care and residential homes, schools, universities, government and local government buildings, as well as to other institutions and office buildings not otherwise listed here. Please bear in mind that, despite best endeavours, and for very good reasons, the Deliverer might not always be able to gain entry to an exact room, hospital or care ward or residential facility.
- Unless stated to the contrary in our publications, NSA gift presentations are wrapped professionally to order and then packaged for despatch in cardboard parcel boxes. Occasionally the cellophane wrapping may require a minimal adjustment after delivery. This should not spoil enjoyment of the gift presentation.
- In the unlikely event that a delivery is late, please contact us for further information, but please note that we can only consider making a refund for non-deliveries when the item concerned is classed formally as lost by the Deliverer. Requests for Specified Delivery Slots
- Prospective customers may of course request that delivery of Goods be made on a particular date or time, and NSA will do its best to facilitate such delivery for that delivery slot, however specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed, and the Deliverer may not always be able to achieve delivery for a specified slot, particularly in regard of orders made at peak times (eg Christmas, New Year, Mother's and Father's days, St Valentine's Day and Easter).
- Customers are advised, wherever possible, to place orders as early as possible to both secure a particular gift presentation for the Recipient and also to help NSA and the Deliverer to work to satisfy requests for specified delivery slots.
- NSA cannot be responsible for any disappointment caused by particular gift options ceasing to be available for purchase at any time because of circumstances beyond its control, however, it will always do its best to ensure that the number of each stock gift item available for purchase is shown on the NSA website in real time.
- In the event of unforeseen difficulty ever arising after purchase, we will make every effort to contact the Purchaser to offer an alternative or a refund.
Substitution of Items
- NSA wants everyone to be able to enjoy our gift presentations and we will strive always to meet requests for substitution of particular items, on equivalent terms where possible. Occasionally this may mean that we may offer or agree to replace a food item with a non-food item.
- We endeavour always to supply goods as shown in our website or printed materials. Occasionally, for reasons beyond our control it may be necessary for us to substitute a particular item with another of equivalent value.
- Customers purchasing products for Recipients who are known to be sensitive to allergies, or where there is an allergy sensitivity in the household, should inform us of this at the time of purchase so that any substitution made is informed by this concern.
- We try to use recyclable or biodegradable packaging materials wherever possible. We will be pleased to provide further detail on this upon request. Most items are despatched for Delivery in a strong cardboard box, and are presented wrapped professionally in biodegradable cellophane. Containers are intended to have a useful function after presentation – for example, they are usually decorative or useful mugs, trays, boxes, planters, pots or tins. Many presentations have appropriate or customisable decorations or ribbons attached, and individual items may also be held in place for delivery with adhesive dots. Parcel fillers are usually either recycled bubble-wrap, recycled corrugated cardboard or biodegradable 'chips'.
- Generally, gift presentations will be wrapped as shown on the website or in the catalogue. Occasionally ribbons and tags may vary from those shown in published images; if a particular design or colour is important to you (or you would prefer us to not use a particular design or colour) please inform us of this at the time of purchase. We will confirm in return that we are either able, or unable (usually only because of unavailability of a stock item), to fulfil your request. In the event that we cannot fulfil a request you will be given an opportunity to not proceed with the intended purchase further.